Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Still here


Well.... I suppose I am not a very good blogger. It has been several months since I have last written. Sorry about that! I went on vacation at the end of May and it seems like my summer is just flying by! Before I realize it I will be starting school again! :)

I decided to take the summer off and give my brain a much needed rest. Last semester was great, but very challenging. This summer is giving me the chance to unwind a bit so I am better prepared for this fall when I will be studying 24/7 yet again. :) Studying at Regent is certainly not easy, but I know that the education I am receiving is priceless. I can't wait until August... I am really missing school! :)

The picture is from my vacation to Las Vegas in May. My best friend and I went there for a few days of shopping and we also visited my Aunt that is currently living there. I have never seen anything like that city before. :) Everyone should experience it... at least once!

No comments:

The publisher/owner of this website, Mary Rudder, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.