Regent University School of Udnergraduate Studies

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Here we go again...

After a far too short break... it's back to studying again. :) I am very pleased to report that I survived Biology and it really wasn't as bad as I thought. For the next eight weeks I will be taking Music Appreciation and Intro to Public Speaking. I'm excited about both of these classes and especially about the concert I will be attending due to my music class. I have never went to the symphony before, but just saying that I am going makes me feel very cultured. :) I will definitely let you know how it turns out.

I rented a creepy movie while on break from studying. It was called Awake and it was about a man that goes into heart transplant surgery, but he experiences "anesthetical awareness" and is able to hear and feel what is going on. However he is paralyzed and unable to tell anyone that something is wrong. Definitely a chilling concept for a movie, especially since some people claim this has happened to them in real life. Hayden Christensen (also in the movie Jumper I talked about last time) was amazing in this, he definitely has a God-gifted talent for acting.

I pray you all have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you again soon!

I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me.
Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.

John 16: 33


1 comment:

Juana said...

Hey Mary,

I didn't know that Awake was out already. I want to see it. I totally agree that Spring Break went fast. How does Public Speaking work through online classes? I have to take it and I wasn't sure how it worked. I've never been to a symphony before, so let me know how it was.

Juana

The publisher/owner of this website, Mary Rudder, is solely responsible for decisions regarding site content. The views expressed herein are not necessarily those of Regent University and Regent University assumes no liability for any material appearing herein.